Workshop Title: Jon's Favourite RPG Tips
Presented By: Jon Paris
Over the years Jon has gathered a number of "handy dandy" RPG tips and techniques. In this session he will share some of his favourites, old and new.
Topics to be covered include:
• Useful control (H Spec) options
• Using compiler directives
• Searching and Sorting Arrays
• Using dynamic memory, including teraspace
• Record Locking techniques
• Using Data Structures on I/O operations
• Improved alternatives to KLISTs
• Using named indicators
• FEOD without the performance impact
• And as many more as he has time for!